Followers

Monday, 10 May 2010



There it is, my cream blush collection. I've really become more into these of late. They're really fresh, leave your skin looking alive and dewy. I like them alot for summer. My collection ranges from high to low end, and here they are opened!



L-R: Illamasqua 'Dixie', Illamasqua 'Rude', Nars 'Penny Lane', Benefit 'Benetint', 2True lip & cheek stain


L-R: ELF Shimmering facial whip 'Pink Lemonade', ELF all over color stick 'Lilac Petal', ELF all over color stick 'Warm peach', Essence 'Snow Bunny', Maybelline dream mousse blush 'Peach Satin', Stila Convertible color 'Peony'.


L-R: NYX Rouge Cream blush 'Boho Chic', Topshop 'Flush', Topshop 'Neon Rose', Topshop 'Nutmeg'

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for a swatch comparing Dixie and Rude from Illamasqua, this post was perfect :) Thank you! Followed <3

    ReplyDelete