Followers

Monday, 10 May 2010

No7 Till Splits

Every couple of months, No7 come out with these vouchers, you spend over €7.50 (£5) in Boots and you get a voucher for €7.50 off any No7/Ruby & Mille product. Over here, Ruby & Mille isn't in many Boots stores so I normally spend mine on No7 products.

Now No7 isn't a brand I'd ever really buy anything from for full price, in my opinion it's overpriced for what it is.

So here is what I've bought from the past couple of vouchers.



1) No7 Tinted Moisturiser in Fair. I wanted a tinted moisturiser so thought I'd use the opportunity while I had a voucher. This also has an SPF of 15 which is nice. It evens out the skintone and gives a nice fresh finish. It also has 40mls in it which is more than most foundations

2) No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser. This is my most recent purchase. I wanted to try this kind of thing out after hearing so much about the Liz Earle one but thought I'd try this as a cheaper alternative to see if I liked the concept. I do! It comes with a muslin cloth and works great at taking all your make up off and leaving your skin really smooth.

3) No7 Anti-Dark Spot Facial Sun Protection SPF 30. I wanted a facial sunscreen as I hate putting regular suncream on my face, it always feels really greasy and clogs up your face. So I got this, I haven't tried it yet so I'll reserve judgement until I come back from my holidays!

4) No7 Sultry Eyes palette, I actually got this free with the mascara that's shown, the extravagant lashes mascara (Which I dislike... strongly..). This eyeshadow palette was limited edition around christmas time and I wanted it. Purple is the one colour I'm likely to wear as an eyeshadow and this has some lovely shades (Swatched below)

5) No7 Eyeshadow in Mink. These eyeshadows come out at around €2.75 I think with the voucher which is great (Although the thought of paying almost €10 without the voucher is absurd!). They're smooth and quite pigmented so a nice adition. There's another pinkish gold colour I'd like to get at some stage!

6) No7 Eyeshadow in Truffle.


So L-R: Truffle, Mink, Sultry Eye palette.



There's one other item I forgot to include that I bought a couple of months ago, It's this No7 Spring Collection lipstick in Carnelian. Pretty peachy colour.

2 comments:

  1. I have some vouchers - i must remember to spend them :)

    you picked up some nice things but, i agree they are not worth it without the voucher :)

    xxxx
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not Tasha! Let me know what you pick up!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete