Followers

Thursday, 13 May 2010

Favourite Sleek palette

So some of you may be aware that I recently won a Sleek Facebook competition in which I won all of their I-Divine Palettes. All the past Limited edition ones and all the permanent ones. This was around the time that the Bohemian palette came out, which I also got. I quite enjoy that palette, my previous complaint with Sleek palette's was that they all seemed crazy shimmery and unusable for natural daytime looks. Although the most recent palette's are filled with many bright colours, Sleek have begun to vary up the finishes, giving mixtures which is a welcome change in my opinion.

But anyway, I wanted to share my favourite of all of the Sleek palette's I have, The 'Storm' palette. It's a netural lover's dream, filled with shimmery golds and browns and then some other more interesting deeper shades good for darkening up a look.

It's a great palette for transitioning everyday looks into night time looks and for the price, I don't think it can be beat (It's around £5 if bought in the UK)

So here is the palette...



And then some swatches...

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky for winning all the palettes! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It was amazing, it was one of those Facebook comment contests!

    ReplyDelete